Beach Pavilion This pavilion replaces an older building that stood at the site since the club’s founding in the 1920’s. It consists of two separate structures joined by a walkway deck. One structure includes dining and a full service commercial kitchen; the other includes showers, toilets, locker, changing areas, and staff offices.
Locker Room/Lounge The original lockers and wood benches, which the Club prides as part of their long history, were incorporated into the renovated locker room. The renovation created the desired traditional locker room environment. Bay windows were added in the lounge to take advantage of the view of the golf course.