A complete renovation of the western portion of this historic beach club. The project encompasses 8,000 sf of deck and features two bars, a viewing deck, beach offices, the women’s sunyard, various cabanas and wet areas.
Historical renovation of circa 1920 shingle style building. Building was renovated to properly house the Club’s tennis program, banquet rooms, women’s locker room, a modern kitchen and snack bar. Building was raised in order to construct a full basement.